ESHS P&C Association
Our parents & citizens’ association (P&C) brings the school community together. Parents, teachers and community members can help meet the needs of the school community and contribute to decisions about the school.
The P&C also raises funds that help finance improvements to our school and provide additional resources.
Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm
2017 Office Bearers for the P & C Association of Endeavour Sports High School
- President: Bruno Lancelot
- Vice President: Sue Devine
- Treasurer: Natalie Shaw
- Secretary: Shaunagh Scott
- Executive Members: Marea Farah, Karen Tamsitt, Gay Curtis
The P & C Association of Endeavour Sports High School provides parents with the opportunity to hear from the Principal, Mr James Kozlowski, or from the Deputies, Mr Ross Dummett or Mrs Sophie Kapsimalis, on the latest news and events that have taken place in the school. Parents are also given the opportunity to put forward suggestions or to ask questions on matters relating to the school.
The P & C has been able to assist and contribute in many facets with extra funds or resources, such as:
- commit major funds to the Cafe Extension and Renovation project
- funded a Water Bottle Refill Station for Students
- support with funding towards Awards, Medallions and Trophies for the end of year School Academic Presentation
- contribute funds to the end of year Sports Awards Presentation Night
- contribute to the 2015-2017 School Plan
- funding support for students who have achieved selection in their chosen sport at National and International competitions
- merit selection (choosing new staff) including the appointment of the Principal in 2015
- purchase of a new digital camera for use at official school functions and sporting events to capture successes/achievements and share on the school’s social media
- campaigning on behalf of the school to have the Gymnasium built
- the purchase and installation of the LED message-board sign on Taren Point Road, helping to showcase the academic and sporting achievements of individual students and the school plus highlight community notices and acknowledge the support of businesses
- the donation of funds to help with the up-grade of one of the kitchens in the Home Economic department to enable it to be a full commercial kitchen for Hospitality classes
- donations to the Library to help buy resources and computers and contribute towards the set-up of the Senior Study area
- purchased a new ‘Virtual Baby’ doll for use in Community & Family Studies
- contributed towards the cost of upgrading the football field and replacing the goal posts.