Learning Support Programs
Qualified support teachers work with the classroom teacher to support students to develop their skills in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of course content.
Individual Reading Program
Qualified teachers and support staff work with identified students in all stages to improve reading and comprehension skills across all KLAs.
Academic support for senior students is available during study periods.
In Class Tutors
Trained tutors assist students with learning difficulties across Key Learning Areas.
The Endeavour Way
Year 7 transition program that provides all Year 7 students with necessary information to succeed in high school.
Teacher Mentor Program
Identified year 7 students have a trained teacher mentor to assist them in transition to high school. We monitor each student’s progress and provide additional learning support if this is required.
Our school uses learning programs and specialised staff where needed and we work in partnership with parents and carers to assist students who have special learning needs.
Our school is committed to working with Aboriginal parents and community members in developing personalised plans for our Aboriginal students.
The Learning Support Team
- Learning Support Coordinator: Ms Lisa Cutcliffe
- Learning Support/ English Teacher: Mrs Gillian Kaladelfos
- Student Learning and Support Teachers: Ms Alicia Burns, Mr Matt Joyce,
- Student Learning and Support Officers: Ms Trudi Crews, Ms Maria Beardsell, Ms Karen Forrest, Ms Rachelle Parkes, Ms Elissa McGloin, Ms Charmmaine Gray
- Transition Officer: Mr Damien Hurst
- Vision Support: Ms Linda Kay
If you would like to discuss your son/ daughter’s learning needs or any of our programs please contact Learning Support on (02) 9524 0615 ext 139