Endeavour Sports High School is a Year 7 to Year 12 comprehensive, coeducational, public high school, and a designated Sports High School. We are home to over 1100 students from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and from wide geographical locations.
The school environment is safe and harmonious and our community is based on the values of respect, quality, compassion and personal best.
Our core focus is on providing our students with high quality learning and education. Endeavour offers our students the complete range of academic courses and extracurricular activities that are available to schools in NSW.
Students with sporting talent are given the opportunity to compete for a place in our Targeted Sports Program. At Endeavour, we have approximately 500 students enrolled in 14 sports programs, and this is the highest number of students enrolled in a sports program out of seven sports high schools in NSW.
We boast an incredible number of former students who have combined academic excellence with sporting, to name a few:
- Abbey McCulloch (Swifts captain)
- Alex Johnston (South Sydney)
- Tomi Juric (Socceroos striker)
- Teresa Polias (Sydney FC Captain)
- Kaarle McCulloch (Olympic cyclist)
- Craig Stevens (Olympic swimmer)
Endeavour is at the cutting edge of applying sports science to it’s Targeted Sports Program: our Australia first research project with the University of Sydney’s Sports Science department, and the employment of a full time strength & conditioning coach with olympic experience in improving the physical performance of athletes, ensures we offer a unique program of student athlete development.
Steps for enrolment in TSP
- please return the following:
- a parent/guardian application and Declaration
- a student application and Choice of Sport
- your child’s most recent school report
- you will be invited to selection trials
- a selection panel will review each application and make recommendations to the Principal.
Director of Sport