Coach: Peter Worboys (Head coach)
• Former Under 18 NSW State Coach 18yrs
• Giants Head Coach
• NSW Baseball Board member
• Level 4 Coaching Accreditation
Mentor: Matt Dodd
TSP- The baseball program teachers the fundamentals of baseball. This includes fielding technique in both the infield and outfield, throwing programs to increase velocity and arm strength, game sense and positional specific awareness. The program incorporates baseball specific strength and conditioning sessions aimed at increasing strength and minimising the risk of injury. The program trains at Cronulla Sharks Baseball diamond on Thursdays and at Endeavour Sports High School on Tuesdays. The program has access to batting tunnels at both venues allowing for sufficient batting practice to be provided.
Each student is tested for speed, strength and endurance as well as for baseball specific skills.
Testing occurs twice annually. Athletes in the program are further provided with baseball knowledge essential to improve game awareness.
• Tom Horne & Coby Hardy – Canterbury Vikings Team
• Katoa Mairi – State League Baseball
• Coby Hardy – World Boys Tour USA
• Patrick Glasheen – Little League Baseball Nationals
• Brad Griffin – NSW State team
$700 per annum.