About the Program
- Build the program numbers
- Set up a fundraising plan to enable baseball trips.
- Ideal trip; Gold coast. See the academy and the standard the players are waning to achieve. Also, arrange games vs. several sports schools who are already interested in interstate games.
- Arrange the opportunity to attend Sydney Blue Sox training.
Coach: Peter Worboys (Headcoach)
- Former Under 18 NSW state Coach 18yrs
- Giants Head Coach
- NSW Baseball Board member
- Level 4 Coaching Accreditation
TSP- Baseball training touches on every aspect of the game. It teaches every student key skills to play every position, while spending time with each student if that session is focusses on their favoured position. The program trains at a baseball field with no other groups or schools nearby. We also have access to batting tunnels that are used regularly to get each student an adequate amount of practice during hitting sessions.
Each student will go through tests for speed and strength twice a year. They will also be tested on their knowledge from all of the aspects of training and instruction we cover throughout the year.